Tuesday, August 28, 2007

update update

havent been posting for quite some time as well as onlining...
sorry guys...mayb when im online, i dont see whatz da purpose of onlining coz it seems to me like nothing i can do besides chatting...
and this means that, when im online, noone is online to chat with me! sigh saddist!
so datz y i seldom online..some more i realsied u people didnt come n read my blog eh..
meaning that u all aso not free lah..not that im bz ...ahaha...
so dont just say me! hahaha

im very sorry for goobiez fr nt able to talk to u nowdayz...im really sorry..plan often failed...really hope one day we can go out again ok!
JO! u aso.....didnt cari me d...yorh!!!
wein, aihz u ah...i totally no commetn on u ler....fatser help me ask bout the uni/college info lah....






for this 2 dayz, ive been having a great time with him...*winks* ...is like trying to replace the time we've not together for the time when his in ipoh! hahaa...so sweet of his dad to buy me some delicacies ..this is really unexpected...and yea im so contented..keke* darl! please remember help me to say THANK YOU to ur di...last night, the things that you said was so real
so passionate ..well, sentimental.;keke.....it melts my heart and i was speechless...just feel touched but i couldnt cry...haha...
silly me*...love you alot! <3>

but this week we wouldnt be seeing each other that often perhaps...hehe dont know..bt seldom..hope we could!teehee...

No comments: