Saturday, August 25, 2007

HAPPY 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY

to my dearest darl;
If I kissed you,
Would fireworks fly?
If I held your hand,
and stood by you
Would you be there
Be there for me through it all,to be true?
I would hold you in my arms,
and never let you go
Something's telling me
That this's going to be show.
A month might be all Ive known you for
But I'm here for you forever more.

for all this while you were here with me..
through rough times and good.
each day a daring
every time not a waste
every minute remembering you
now's a day for us two
of the longtime we've been together
today is a special day
to celebrate,
a special relationship...
may i just say happy anniversary
to both of us my darl!

(cited)

3 comments:

-SaRu- said...

Dear...

Just wanna tell you that...

I LOVE YOU!!

XOXO

peikee said...

hehe....

i love you too!

-SaRu- said...

MUAX!

XOXO!!