Saturday, August 4, 2007

arigatou gozaimasu



2nd sis bought me this for my bday!
so weird coz is like everything love shape i tot some kinda admirer gave it to me!
ahahha perasan! ahahah....
inside was a t-shirt from zara..
and ocoz the red-love case is non other than my all-time fav--->famous amos cookie!!
yum yum....and thatz the huge lollipop...
i wonder when i will eat it...
mayb i wont eat it at all...coz whenever i look at it..
im full ahah...
i shall buy some clear spray n spray it to preserve it..
keke...
thank you so much che!




next up!
is my incredible classmates....
they were so nice they bought me this!
ok dont ask me watz it..i donno
but is some sorta devil
hey! am i dat evil?! pfft
ahaha
anywya mayb coz they really think i like black n white alot huh...
thank you guyz...
i dont know who share for this so yea...
just wanna sya thanks to all of you!!!
hehe....

No comments: