Saturday, August 4, 2007

beautiful sentiment

3rd august 2007
another day to be remembered for my entire life...
lovely day yet my brain almost corrupted!
didnt really sleep today as i rushed my assignment and gotta study for my calculus exam.
to make things worse, the effort i put in is utterly useless
coz ended up i did badly again for my calculus.
oh well, not like i expecting to get a good 1...
i've tried really ahrd to do it...but still i fail...
seriously the question is nt that hard ..is like addmath...but den i dont know y i just cant do it...
anyway is already done! and just gotta move on
after all the frustaration and torture day...finally everythign is done
and darl was being so sweet...
couldnt said more...but i wanna say i love u more day by day...
*it is really true and beautiful*

No comments: