Sunday, August 26, 2007

today....

before u read on, make sure u r extremely bored; got nothing to do, only do so ok...it's gonan b a very very dull post..... u've been warned!

today...wat did i do?
nothing much..so it'll gonna b a boring post...
so i don give a **** either coz im utterly numb of staring at my com...
anyway this morning went to practice..overslept..
kena another 4toe-touches which added all is equal to 6..
and...i did all 6!! *woot*
but my toe-touches sux coz it just getting liek a star jumps...
perhaps most of u must b scratching ur head watz a toe-touch? well go google it den!
wahahahah *evil*
after that i went home ocoz...not having appetite to eat..

y? coz of my $%^$%^ throat...so hoarse...sigh den having nose block coz of flu! or shall i say sinus? mayb nt so bad..guess is a flu...but in d end i ate something...so full....

den just after that, i went to giant with my sis! go giant ocoz to buy groceries...hahaha is heaven to stock up food ya noe....den i go pump my tyre...(crap*) den went home

and den.....i rest at home..chill...doing nothing...online...online...online....have a long conversation with wein...i was not feeling well but i'm nt tired....just dowanna step out of my cosy house...den online again...den keep switching the tv channel trying to find somehtign nice to watch..n int he end nothing to watch...sux...so i online again...n watch MIFC...haha....awesome mosome...den is dinner time...went to aman suria...later go see the aprtment/condominium cz sis wanna buy hse...so isolated and creepy..but is nice though...bigger than my current habitat...ahaha...is even more creepy when my sis told me some haunted incident....nyahahah...fascinating...headed home again TV TV TV...n online..n sms n DVD n online.....

haihz wat a boring post i got ...donno y am i posting bout my day! PMS problem...ahhaha....

No comments: