Wednesday, August 15, 2007

live on

finally i've finished the whole series of 1 litre of tears yesterday. there's so much i want to say. yet, it seems like is so hard to say it out. so i will go slow. each and every episodes, it left me a whole lots of thoughts. making me realised watz the feelings of having life. makine me realised how to appreciate life. life may be cruel and brutal sometimes. u may not expect your life to be in such way. i myself may not know how other is suffering. but all i noe is, to be alive is such a great thing to be. it is our choice to make life meaningful. it is our choice to choose whether to use our life to the fullest. thus, is stupid to question bout life. because what u could do is to feel blessed that u could wake up everyday....and sense the breath that u inhale and exhale. u r ALIVE! seldom we know how important is life.some have given up. some still living with it but doubting it. some may want it so badly but couldnt have the chance. oni a small bits of them who are truly living on it. i know i dont have the right to say bout life. is just sometimes i think human is ratehr ridiculous. so selfish yet dont use the brain.

throughout the show...i told myself:-

  • if only i could have family like that.
  • what if i could never talk, i could never write, i could never see, i looked spastic, i look disgusting...will u(darl)...will u abandon me...will u disgusted by me..will u be by mys ide like a gaurdian angel that look after me from afar though it is impossible to be together....will u still like me as our world is just soo different? will u....?
  • why isn't my dad liek this?
  • mum where r u...i really miss u..
  • etc....

though it seems like all these is utterly bullshit....and sounds like ims tupid..but this is wat i really think at that time....stupid as it is...is just random...adios!

No comments: