Thursday, August 2, 2007

review of my bday!

ahem...tada! i noe lotsa u cant wait to hear from me aite!
i have a wonderful birthday this year...
bday dat i will remember forever and always!


let me start by my bday eve then...



it was tuesday the 31st...i was not much excited bout getting up to go for my business accoutning but i'm looking forward to the later time when i get to see my darl.

it was later on i met up with him...earlier than i thought i would...bought him branch and spend a short whiel with him ^^ he went for futsal and i went home after that while awaiting him...

i went out with joaquim and ai wee around 5/6 and we went 1u....got shocked at how crazy ppl are over baskin robbin on that day! hahaha....wow!

spend the time witht he gurls till almost 10...and rushed home coz darl is heading to my hse to pick me up...saw him later on *whee so happy!*....and voila! he wore long sleeves...ngeks ngeks...i love it darl! doesnt mean that i dont love others ok...love evrything of u... hahaz...

den we headed to mcD..saw the so po..kaka....logn time no see seriously....ok yada yada yada....i need to fast forward coz promise him to slp early ahahah...oh n he bought spongebob!!!!!! stupid face yet loving it!,....ahahah

den the moment of surprise came!...

in the car~i was not expecting anything coz he constantly tellign me no surprise so i bet i got hypnotize or somehting...~out of a sudden he took out something!~soemthing squarish..~ and i tot oh-so-sweeeeeet~ he get me prezzie!!~ so i opened it and F***! it is NIKE JORDAN 3~ oh darling this is awesome and i was totally spellbound i tell u~ utterly speechless agin~ totally shocked~******* happy...~




















hahaha....(= seriously darl u're so impressive! really need to award u the best actor!!!





NOW on my birthday.....


darl end class at 2pm but he was so darn bz with many things...i was ready for quite some times...so i actaully get to wiata gain and chill at home...i stick to his condition though..ahha...finally he came! once agian...never missed to feel so happy seeing him...i am so ready for my day! hahaha....so in my heart i was liek jumping joy joy....hahaha...siu yam yam abit...ahahha....reached the curve/cineleisure...bought tix for th emovie simpsons...ahhaha...is a funny and mama mia movie! ahhaha cant stop laughing....so u guys should watch it as well! before the show start...we went to baskin robbin...that is what he promised to bring me....and it was part of his 2nd surprise!


i was once agian nt using my brain...haha...he was tryign to convinced me to sit at the back of the baskin robbin and den trying to make sure i sit there do nothing while awaiting him to help em order..ahuh! and datz wat i thought just a normal eating session...and hell no! darl was so so so sweet...he got 2 er "takde semangat guy" taking a cake and he was recording the video..iw anna see hte video darl...eash GG...datz wta comess to my mind...yet i was feeling so so so special..ahahha...and the 2-takde-semangat guy sang bday song to me..ahaha funny enough...dey struggle...anyway i dont bother bout them...coz my darl that matters 2 me..ahahaha....so sweet isnt he? and it was another heart-rending moment...so does the movie where my bday celebrated with simpsons as well! hahaha...i enjoyed every seconds im with you....
















darl, XOXO...


and dat is my unforgettable bday eva!





*once upon a time when SBTG met AJ3...*


xoxo

......



7 comments:

-SaRu- said...

Dear...
nothing much..
just wanna say...
I LOVE YOU!!
MUAX!

peikee said...

*blush*
hehe...

Anonymous said...

oowwhh.. so sweet *like reading romantic story* hehehhe... kononnya 'surprise failure' ;) ahahhahha...

peikee said...

aiks..
haiyah how i noe elrh...jo....dont duk bao ngo lah...haiyoh

-SaRu- said...

huh?
wut surprise failure ar?

Anonymous said...

she's very good in sensing surprises n always say that even if there's a surprise she'll know 1st marr... so even if there's a surprise but in the end, it fails... but this time, this surprise was a success.. finally for once, a surprise worked on this surprise-sensor gurl.. yea yea!!

peikee said...

wah....jorh joaquim y u must duk bao me...fry u inside the oil i tell u...become over yau char kuai...haha...aihz sorry darl ..yealah ppl alwiz gimme surprises bt int he end i noe bout it 1..ahah so not surprise aso..ahaha...cheh tot u no surprise for me merh...haha...oklah now im worng lerh...