Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Marisa Miller x Vans


I never thought this is how it'll turned out to be when Clement told me that Marisa Miller, another favourite Angels that i totally admire...she's a real bombshell <3....., anyway as i was saying, Clement told me that Marisa designed a shoe for Vans. At first i thought : "Nah...it'll surely be very girlish with lotsa hot pink....one word to describe victoria's secret = PINK = Girlish" So i pay less interest to it. However, since Clement says it's nice, i finally go check it out.

As you may see~
It's totally gorgeous....
What can i described?
mixture of summer splash, the sun, the beach, and PADDLE POP Rainbow!
LOL~
So cute and who don't know i like rainbow colours? well, now you know...
i bet Jo sure know...lol....*highschool moment*




Somehow, you may find it very kiddo...
i'm not sure...but i can imagine myself wearing it and feel so young again.
Am not sure if is a good thing because i'm so short,
and i wear this...uhmm....people who don't know, might think i bought it from kids store...

I think it will suit taller people like Marisa ..DuhhHh!

SO, maybe if i would like to get one,
i'll get the slip on 1...
but i never try slip on before...so, i can't comment much whether it'll look weird on me or not.

But, i love the SK8-Hi a lot....

if only im taller...




anyway, the slip-on is not bad too..

Vans on a Slip-On: $60
and a SK8-Hi: $70

I guess if convert plus tax imposed bla bla bla...
i think it'll cost me around RM300++

Urg!

Christmas coming!
anyone kind enough to get me this?
nyahhah


*all sources from Hypebeast*

No comments: