Thursday, December 23, 2010

Perfect wedding

Watch it and you'll know why!

This the complete masterpiece:




This is the making of the film:



This is absolutely the ideal wedding that i ever imagine.

I'm sure most of you have thought about before or maybe at least a little about how your wedding should looks like. To me, wedding is genuine and should be once in a lifetime. It takes serious commitment and serious decision. It needs you to choose the right person - the one and only person that you ever love in your life. And that's why it is a big decision.

I feel so happy for the bride when i watched this video. I wish they're gonna be happily ever after. It brought me tears when i see how beautiful is the video, the people and the whole ceremony. It started beautifully and it ended perfectly.

I have the same plan for my wedding and i dream big. Hence, i have never thought my wedding would be so perfect though i wish.

However, it will be great to have:

the pretty dazzling chandelier; crystals and candles all over; the vintage furniture and atmosphere; laces and sequins; tulips and lily of the valley as well as Stephanotis mixed hydrangeas; stunning gown; smart looking fiance; a perfectly shoot FILMAGRAM production ; outdoor vow ceremony just like this one *love*

Sounds exciting but think about the costs and the venue. How often will i get to find the venue in my dream in this country? lol.


So, What's your ideal wedding ?

No comments: