Friday, November 26, 2010

New Chapter


First of all, the photo above is just for fun.
I find it quite funny and nice.
Found it when i try to google 'courage'
Indeed the cat is really very brave!
lol*



Here, i would like to say Praise the Lord and i would like to thank the Lord for listening to my prayers all this while. I thank Him for blessing me and enable me to pass my exams and be able to graduate.

Matter of graduating really ponder me for quite sometimes as i was really worried and could not really enjoy my holiday. In fact, i feel like this time the holiday doesn't really matter to me as i feel all alone not because i'm not being open to invitation but is due to many times that things just don't turned out the way i plan and never the plan succeeded this time. It sort of makes me feel so numb about all the 'holiday' mood. I guess i'm so immune to such numbness that i feel really peaceful being alone at home doing the things i like. But at times, it just felt so bored and lonely. Hence, i wish i got my ideal job as soon as possible. People told me: Enjoy your holiday while you can or you'll regret later. Perhaps this statements doesn't apply to me since everyone not enjoying either since they're almost all working. I try to rest as much as i could before i no longer have the time to rest. God knows i'm a workaholic and even though i've not been working in a corporate world yet, i know that since now even a smallest job i will work my ass off, then this will apply to the job i'll be in the future am i right?

Next week will be my first job test....
wish me luck~



No comments: