Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Inevitable Phase


Is there anyone who can survive without doing anything in their life?
i'm wondering.
Jobs to me is doing something.
Earning money or not, it doesn't matter.
But job is doing something am i right?
*sounds abit too random...*
The point is, i feel like as you grow,
you will finally meets the end of studying.
What lies ahead of you is, work!
To me, i am very much excited to be able to work.
I know many of you might disagree.
Perhaps you may wait for me to post in the future saying that i regret what i just said.
Only time will tell.

It is unbelievable to me even till now that I have been hired.
I mean, results i got per se is not delighting.
but, it's funny how much courage and the beliefs i have in me.
People can't tell how confident i am because they are not me.
But i know, those who are close to me realized it.
and i know, the interviewers can see my potential in me.
In my life, i really thank my friends, although to say the one who really know me is not that many, i still thank them for they are real to me and that i feel supported by them whenever i doubt myself. I thank all my aunts and grandparents who believe in me. I thank him for being there for me. I thank Him for opening doors for me and guide me through the light. Lastly, i thank my sisters for bidding me wishes and guide me through.

How i really wish that people don't judge me and doubt my capability.
Connection to many of you is a plus point.
To me instead i realized is a disaster.
It seems like a dark smoke that massively covered my shine that glows from me.
How many people can see what lies beneath the smoke ?

Therefore, i have gained back the light from the 2nd attempt.
at least, i found the answer.
at least, i know i can,
at least, i believe myself.

but, is that what i want?
whole life doing what i like but couldn't get the life that so many people wish for?
or
would it be better if to do something that so-so and took ages to step up
but gained the life that everyone wish for?

something to think about
but time is short.

.
.
.

No comments: