Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Top 5 Wishlist *at the moment*


It may takes me years to have my wishlist fulfilled.

but i guess, it'll makes me work harder to achieve it.

even if i don't possessed it,
listing it down here, makes me feel happier..
lol*


MY TOP 5 WISHLIST
*at the moment*
*not in a particular order*

*drumroll*
.
.
.
.
1. URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE


I'll get this one day and hopefully it'll not sold out again.
It's so annoying that it keeps on sold out
and then the good thing is, it is permanent item.
My goodness...is torturing.
I'll get it when i'm financially stable..lol..i guess this statement will be repeated again :(


2. Yves Saint Laurent Heels



I particularly like this in grey...
seen on many celebrity and *SCREAMMM*
i was trying to find a whole collection of YSL and see if anyone actually have a shoe rack full of YSL pumps aside from Christina Aguilera enormous shoe rack, luckily enough i can't find any.
Big relieve for me, if not i can stare at that picture for hours.
This will be permanently on my list for maybe another few years time as
is exorbitantly expensive. It's not my necessities but i hope to have it one day because is just gorgeous..lol...bet i wear this, Clement will look shorter...Good thing!


3. Pembroke Welsh Corgi


The moment i got a house that is not an apartment or condo, a house that has big compound and big-high gate, i will definitely get this dog provided i'm financially stable again..
LOL* Not that i don't like my current dog - Bubble
( lol..must give him some introduction...Bubble is a shih tzu with black and white coating. Awesome shih tzu and the cutest shih tzu on earth even though there are 60% people don't think is a shih tzu at all :( ...but with all being odds, he's still the cutest and good looking dog ever! )


4. Mini Cooper

This is not the best mini that i loved to own.
In fact, i don't have specific one.
I would love to have any mini cooper that is in excellent condition and will not broke down in the middle of nowhere like my Kancil.
Perhaps, i would prefer the colour glossy red or milky white...
who knows i might see be interested in the mini which is from love at first sight.



5. Traveling



I really hope i can travel to a place which is really far from the center of the Earth.
I want to feel the different climate.

Places like:
-Rome (to see monument and art)
-Alaska (to see Aurora)
- United states of America (lots to see )
- Maldives (The sea!!)
-United Kingdom ( to see stonehenge and others)

list can go on and on.

Now, do you feel like life is really very short?
well, for me i think life is really short, and we should live out life to the fullest.
but first, trust in your God, and have faith.
As you may think it is impossible, with Him, it is possible.
So, i believe got will provide and i'm able to see GOD's wonderful creation.
Maybe, one day i'm more than just a traveller.




3 comments:

-SaRu- said...

=.="

Number 4 should be number 1 la!! hmph!

I wonder what so magical about the Naked... sold out everywhere... wth...

-SaRu- said...

=.="

Number 4 should be number 1 la!! hmph!

I wonder what so magical about the Naked... sold out everywhere... wth...

peikee said...

it's not in particular order ler...dong dong...