Friday, September 7, 2007

peikee is... grumpy!

hahaz* maybe today due to illness that struck me, i became so grumpy. Lucky enough, noone is at home or else i guess argument will surely occurred. Someone nearly be the victim but i tried to put my best behavior to him. & the special someone was clement. hahaz* so sowie my darl but i just can't help it but to feel so grumpy. No matter how much i wanted him to be here, i know that i shouldn't be so self-centered. From the start of the day, i woke up with plenty of annoyance. Just so mang zhang. And nope im not having my period. THis is so weird. Last night was all oh-so-fine and today i was a patient. sigh... life is ever-changing my fellow fren! Was it some kinda omen? ah yes.. i remember when my besty used to tell me that whenever exam's coming, i will get sick.. i cant agree more. I'm just weirdo! hahaz. I lie on my bed almost the whole day but not all the time. Feel so lonely without his presence, even sitting on the couch seems so odd without your hugz! Despite not having his presence, darl was being such a care-bear though...well not directly but indirectly like asking me how am i and stuff. At first, i thought he wouldn't be concerning bout me coz since he's hanging out with frenz and thus, i was again alil grumpy ahha....
Friday is killing me softly. oh yea havent mentioned about my route to bank today. Thought i should get a fresh air ratehr than lying on my bed, i decided to bank in my cheque. I was feeling much better at that time. So i drove to public bank in damansara. This is my first time banking in cheque in public bank and hence i don't know that they didn't supply any pen/pencil. So, i was so shiatie shit i gotta try my luck and drove to maybank c if they have pen or pencil. AND phew* they have it..and i go in to maybank just to use their pen..wtf..Then i need to drove back to public bank and banked in the cheque. I was so pening. So, faster head back home. eeyer, why leaving my house also giving me so much inconvenient! pfft...

No comments: