Wednesday, September 12, 2007

exam exam exam

my finals finally begin...i thing im gonna fail so miserably this time.. oh yea did i mention that my 2nd sis obtained second upper honour? dat smart ass gurl.. congratz...!!! ok now is my turn to feel the pressure...but then i guess i wont bring glory to my family for the 2nd time...but ocoz i hope i could one day...i have 4 more subjects to go...so torturing...my discrete math almost shocked me to death...how i hope is just a dream for me..but sigh* i know it wont be...i really want to change course...my main concerned is the lecturer and tutor actually....really wish that i could have trial classes before i decide on taking any course...this way i can enjoy the class for the rest of my degree!!! another prob is i dont know what course that i should take ... ah just dont want to think bout it....is not like my dad even agree that i change course or i score with flying colours....
bla..bla...bla...
)= toodlez....

No comments: