Friday, September 7, 2007

motivation...where?

My finals just around the corner. Back then when i was in my high school, i used to concentrate in my class. Once i'm in foundation, things just changed and i became a lazy bum-bum. But then i still haven't change much though because i still one heck of a last-minute person. Proudly saying "i study last-minute for all my life!" haha. I thank God that ive been doing well for UPSR, PMR, and SPM. Foundation in UTAR might be a bit struggling ere and there for moi, ended up i've got pretty darn low. Did not hit the target that i wanted but nevertheless i was fine with it. I may be a kiasu-freak at my earlier teenage years but as i think of it, i wanted to be like it now. Kiasu which leads me to brighter future perhaps. Since foundation i've been lazing around, not knowing what am i trying to study actually. Now is even worse, i've got into the course i planned but yet finals around the corner and i just haven't even flipped through my notes. I know this mean GG-ed for me. I'm just so chilling. For me study break is like holiday to me. [= free from the boring lecturer and tutor and free from removing my car while i double parked! *hahaz* but yeah i need to face the finals now! I got my discrete math next week. A type of math that i barely understand whatz the purpose of studying it. I tried to take a glimpse at the notes. i breath out a sigh. So, ended up i abandoned it again and blogged. Yesterday, i was just so enthusiastic to study today but why does fever and cold came along and ruined my mood! what is more, today my house got no electricity. IDIOT people doing stupid thing at the wrong time at my area. cis. My illness come on and off, i hope i can recovered soon before tmr which is my performance in putrajaya. I know I know, exams coming and i should stopped cheering for awhile but this performance is beneficial in the sense of salary! yeap i need money coz i dont work. Having to earn your own pocket money is a must. Maybe i have the feeling that i will not get the PTPTN loan AGAIN. Oh, no why am i organizing my post so inorderly. sorry* back to my finals. How? what should i do to motivate myself? or who can motivate me to study? gosh i'm just so lazy crazy.

No comments: