Saturday, September 29, 2007

holidAY

my holiday so far is so-so... been resume back to my cheerleading practice...ive got evaluation dat day...im upset that my jumps are kinda bad...i thought i can do better but yet i just need to work on it! sigh*

im kinda lazy to upload photo so just wait for it ok...im sorry...

i supposed to post a longgggggggg post ...coz i promised jo for it...
i noe u guyz who normally r bored would liek to read somehting from me...
so sad lah..only those bored ppl willw anna read it..haihz...
anyway better than nth....

currenlty im still frustrated bout my changing courses and stuff...
yet planning my holiday also is frustrating...
this is so torturing i tell ya....cant get away from stress....
if u guys got any suggestion on university or courses...please let me noe...
oh and if u hav e ajob for me lemme noe too...
hahaha...omg im asking for favor here...
ok just please help lerh....

tmr got practcie...i'll continue tmr...till then..muax!

No comments: