Monday, December 10, 2007

tagged by choo

i got complained from choo choo train for not doing her tags!
ahha
not really complained la hehe *jk*
sorry girl....now im gonna do it alrite...hahaha....



Seven things I plan to do before I die:

1. Settle down and have 2 kids. (=
2. Buy a Bugatti Veyron?! *lol*
3. Go around the world with him*
4. Be part of UNICEF.
5. Able to be like Oprah.
6. Spend most of my time with him*
7. Be known.


Seven things I could do:

1. cheerleading.
2. laugh.
3. imagine things in a very creative way.
4. curled my tongue.
5. draw using 'paints' on computer using brush by moving the mouse.
6. i can rhymes!
7. baked and cooked.


Seven celebrity crushes:

1. Angelina Jolie.
2. Oprah Winfrey.
3. Chad Michael Murray.
4. Gaspard Ulliel.
5. Johnny Depp.
6. Ryan Phillip.
7. Dakota Fanning.

Seven often repeated words:
1. mm..
2. eh..
3. huh..
4. oh shit..
5. yerr..
6. i mean..
7. f**k


Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1. great sense of humour.
2. good hygiene.
3. great sense of fashion.
4. friendly.
5. kind.
6. love animals & kids.
7. confident.
*alot more actually but since it's limited to 7 so thatz it*
*anyway..most of it foudn in him..keke*

Seven things I do to make myself happy:
1. if im nt sad coz of him, then i'll find him.
2. eat chocolate / icecream.
3. play games.
4. talk to my besty.
5. Let it be.
6. n/a
7. n/a
*when im nt happy, it must be a big problem..thus, is hard to b happy*


Seven of my favorite songs:
1. lonestar - amazing.
2. avril - nobody's home.
3. rascal flatts - what hurts the most.
4. Bryan adams - everything i do (i do it for you).
5. the red jump suit apparatus - face down
6. disagree- suicide notes.
7. spider - relaku pujuk


Seven people I tag:
1. clement
2. weicynn
3. shana
4. lixin
5. chin hong
6. see woon
7. fernfern

No comments: