Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas GIft

ON christmas Eve...
as the clock strikes 12 a.m.....
me and darl greeted each other 'Merry Christmas'
and we exchanged our gifts..
darl was saying how sorry he is for not able to get me a proper present
and thus this prezzie will b merely temporary..
he looked so sorry and yea i didnt expect anything from him...
caused i was happy that he was able to be there with me
eventhough he gotta work on this day!

so i opened up his temporary present and it was this!



* supposingly this was given to me long time ago but since we're so damn broke ahhaha*
*i got it now!*


i'm all satisfied actually...


but later after the show as we walked back to the car...
closed my door, i turned back....
darl gave me a medium-size siver paper bag;
and i was shocked!
my heart was beating so fast and the words 'oh my GOd'
kept repeating in my mind...
sigh he is just so unpredictable...
so i opened it up...and...

i got this!




*AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa*
my DKNY watch!
yes i was so darn happyyyyyy

THANK YOU so much darl...
just so unexpected...
u really surprised me once again!
i love you baby*
xoxo...

No comments: