Monday, December 24, 2007

M-E-R-R-Y C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S!!!

glitter graphics



GREETINGS to everyone,

im here to wish all of my friends including
those who are in CHARM, my Primary, Secondary,
Friendster, those who are not CHristian/
who is christian..

well..just ALLLLLlllll of you

MERRY CHRisTMaS AND A HappY NEw Year!
***************************************************************

I hope all of you guyz have an enjoyable day;
and please be sure that wherever you go,
just becareful as there are many cases about
pickpocket
and snatch theft which already
happened to several of my close ones...

In just a glimpse of an eye,
we'll be welcoming the year 2008,
time flies really fast isnt it?


i'll post about my YEAR 2007 in next post
as i wanna talk bout CHRISTMAS which is in few hours time;

While u're enjoying the celebration of christmas;
dont forget JEsus who is the main reason we're celebrating;
take YOur TIme out....TO
PRAy ANd THank HIm for aLl That He has done for us!
-amen-

No comments: