Wednesday, December 19, 2007

recently...

wanna update abit about things i do this past few days..
sorry that ive not been blogging anything..
first, maybe cause i don hv the urge to do so...
second, im exhausted at the end of the day..
third, procrastinating and so i forgotten what to post where i actually have so much things to post...
forth, dad does not like me playing computer whether or not i'm doing something important...reason is that he dont like to c ppl sitting down (sigh*)
fifth, thinking of something extraordinary things to post...

so i guess that's about it...

maybe u guys can suggest something that u all really wanna noe?
i'll take into consideration...hahahaha...

Past few weeks, i've been practising for CINELEISURE CHRISTMAS CHILLING PERFORMANCE. I was performing on the 15th and 16th DECEMBER.. *sry for those who'll gonna be angry of me for not informing..* we performed at 1pm and 3 pm..this time no $$ because cineleisure sponsor us for C3..Overall it was alright but is not to the point where we're all satisfy bout the performance but i'm satisfied n relieved that my performing day are over!
Now for u peeps who wanna watch us CHARM perform in cineleisure, u can watch them on the 22nd, 24th, 25th dec at the same time!
but wouldnt be seeing me ler ocoz!

Next, will be my outing with him cause i seldom c him due to his hectic work that has limited off day..so sry my fren who've ive neglected...i didnt forget u guys at all! but just forgive me )=

somehow, i've been so frustrated coz of cheer, finance, daily routine, soon to face college life again, family/friedns, and him...almost evrything...because im being such an emo nowadayzs...
i wanna stop this emo emo thing...coz i hate it...

:::i see my father i wish that im invisible...cause he just freak me out; i fear him cause i'll never be right for him...but i'll try to love him beacuse i care for him still..
:::i see my 2nd sis, i feel lotsa pressure, cause she is such a smart ass...
:::i see my aunt, i do not know how to b true...
:::i thought of my fren, i feel guilty.
:::i though of college, i'll go crazy thinking if my parents can support me with the finance and if i am able to cope with it...*shit*
:::i thought of him, i'll be thinking without him, part of my life will b missing...

:::whole lots more to think about..sometimes i even think of somehting that i donno what im thinking ahhaha...

wow im so emo!!! looks couldnt tell how i actually thought of evryone..
i shall relax and not make my life miserable!

.
.
.
.
i just came back from my practice and today i did 360 and show-basket..
didnt have time to do basket toss...cause i don even make a perfect show-basket..
dissapointing...
i knocked my chin on kheen ho's forehead while doing 360..
OUCH! is really painful...
now there's a bump under my chin...
but still can bear with it...
360 was ok..better than what i expected...hehe
but i wish i could improve...
.
.
.
.
christmas is near...
where will u all go?
what will u all do?
how u all gonna celebrate this merry day?

haha guess u all awaiting how am i gonna cleebrate with him rite?
hehe we're officially celberating it on 26th...
i wont tell u whatz gonna happen on that day! hehe
im excited*
stay tune*



p/s im addicted to chipmunks la.....keep listening to their songs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Christmas Wish For You


My Christmas wish for you, my friend
Is not a simple one
For I wish you hope and joy and peace
Days filled with warmth and sun

I wish you love and friendship too
Throughout the coming year
Lots of laughter and happiness
To fill your world with cheer

May you count your blessings, one by one
And when totaled by the lot
May you find all you've been given
To be more than what you sought

May your journeys be short, your burdens light
May your spirit never grow old
May all your clouds have silver linings
And your rainbows pots of gold

I wish this all and so much more
May all your dreams come true
May you have a Merry Christmas friend
And a happy New Year, too ..


p/s: I didn't write this poem, I copy paste it.. hehe.. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ho ho ho~~!!

peikee said...

hahahah.....so longgg...ahhaa
anyway thanks
so sweet of you!

JO thanks for the friendship that we have till now!!!!