Thursday, June 18, 2009

Joaquim 21st Birthday!!



On June 4th,
i went to my BFF's birthday party held at her house...
I really enjoyed and happy to see
my friends again after...
well...since we graduate from high school?!?!
So we have tons and tons of gossip and chit-chatting
till even when everyone has left, we still chatting..
talking most about our past and the happy moment we had..
reminiscing our school life..
it seems soooooo long ago...
really miss those days...
also, i get to meet Jo's friend in uni...
they're so fun and nice...
I would say Thank you Jo for making this party...
if not, i would be still so hooked up with cheer practice...
but i thank God that i did not missed celebrating with you due to practice...
i thank God for i take a break out of my hectic cheer life...
and i thank God that i still put my friends and family at priority...
if not i really don't know when r we gonna meet up again
with the aiwee as well...
haha...
hopefully we'll c each other real soon and...
with lixin as well (=



*The gorgeous birthday girl in the middle & us (=*



*a special picture of the ex-Dj-ians...*





toodle-loo

No comments: