Sunday, March 2, 2008

Im Still A-L-I-V-E

i guess i've lost half of my visitors here because ive not been updating my blog lately.
there's just sooo many things happened
and tons of pictures ready to be uploaded.
Sometimes i just feel darned lazy to update those past events hahaha...



anyway, i'm having my mid-term exam already and thus,
i hardly online. whatsmore, i got assignment.
how i wish all my friend have a blog so that i'll know about them.
coz i admit i dont have time for them for so many months.
i'm S-O-R-R-Y!



i'm gonna have practice later so that's why i just gonna
drop a few things here....

If you happen to be free, PLEASE feel free to go CINELEISURE
because CHARM is having roadshow there every weekends in MARCH...
and on the 23rd there's competition organized by us..
so do dropped by and buy the goodies and cute merchandise yea!
support support people!



CHARM outfit with

'Save the cheerleaders:CLaire' - HEROES outfit

haha im not there so don bother to spot me..hehe...

No comments: