Sunday, February 10, 2008

silence

it is exactly 5.15 a.m. ....
kinda pissed yet felt some kind of peacefulness in my hse..
as i stare at my monitor alone at this hour..
i thought alot of things..
things that i find it so hard to explain and understand...
so hard to trust and to believe..
just a random thought :
"do you agree with the saying 'nothing is impossible'?"
well i don't because i found something that is not possible...
which is 'perfect'..'nothing is perfect' including living things like us, human....

somehow night like this makes me think of you...
neither would u care nor u remember..
im alright...

i dont wanna waste my time like this talking shit...
it is still cny...
my last day for me to enjoy this 1 week holidays!
monday im gonna back to school..
i felt sad for many things which will soon occurred on me...
well life is too short to think bout all this...
enjoy this 1 more day..
but i guess i'll b wasting it once again...

No comments: