Monday, February 4, 2008

updates *new* updates

this gonna be a long post i shall say... i have a request from someone *ahem* *u know who you are* and thus, i'm posting this to update on my life so far for this brand new year...

starting off with my college. yup im officially a metropolitan college student and not a utar-ian. i'm so not sure if im gonna fit-in in that college but for these 3weeks, it's been fine to me. staff is friendly, people are nice & smart as well ^^ another pressure moment for me. *lol* the environment in the college is alright-not big, not packed with people, like secondary school. however outside of metropolitan is just *roll eyes* stressing - jam, smoke, highways, n stuff like that. my problem of finding parking since in utar still haven't solve but instead worse now *sigh* but well, i already get used to it. Everyday student studying in this area will have this daily routine - find parking. anyhoos, ive made my final decision, and wat i hv to do is to moe forward and enjoy what i'm in. *blessed me*

After all the yada-yada of my education, i'm gonna talk bout cheer. *winks* yeap i'm still a cheerleader. old-woman i am now still doing youngster stuff. it just so much to learn and yet everyday i couldnt feel that im good at it. so that's why i'm still in this field. *lol* one shocking news i got this year is that, i've become a captain for an upcoming competition. though, is not any huge competition but it is still holding the reputation of CHARM. thus, i gotta bring back the champion for charm since last year got 2nd. and now, im in a state of pressure. im nervous, im scared, im afraid. yes i am...anyway my team consists of brand new people. i gotta drill them and make them like a pro in just a very short time. this add-on to more stress. but i believe in them coz they're progressing! *thank God* but still looooooonnnnnnngggggg way to go people..*wish me luck*

next i'll talk bout, CHINESE NEW YEAR. *lol* funny that i talked bout it before even cny. well, just a shout out. what r u guys planning to do? this year i guess nothing much. just 1 thing, my financial getting tight and yet i dont know whats my dad doing with the money. or has he been earning it.i dont know. dont ask me. i hate to think bout money. i basically owe people some amount of money. so my only hope is that ang pao money is more this year. my house got no tv samo, without tv during CNY is a disaster i tell u... u can't watch those funny show and u couldnt find any other way to make your house atmosphere like cny...another thing bout cny.... i'm sure my relative will ask why did i change college and stuff..this is gonna be so annoying. hope to see my friends soon during cny! miss you guys alot! havent been spending time on u guys...im sorry...

oh yea lately, i watched this movie...

it just so funny, u gotta watch this well at least dvd..guess better to watch DVD coz lotsa part is being cut.. kinda nonsensical but yet it is a great time for u to laugh out loud!

im gonna finished this post some of the updates of me n who-else-but-him. we've finally together for 1/2 a year *smile* is nto easy to make it that far. i mean i ever thought we could. but ive made it that far. 1/2 way more to go and another achievement to make! is really blessed of me that i found him. lotsa things happened this time around since im away from blogging. too much to mentioned, too much for exposure *haha* anyway as things get abit haywire, we fixed it up and now everything went well again. i thanked those people who concerned bout me and often asked me bout my condition. i really appreciate such concerned because it seems that people do care bout me and read my blog.thank you MWAH!

thatz all i guess. would love to hear from the viewer as well...hehe....

No comments: