Saturday, September 18, 2010

What we think, we become.

Some updates and movie review (in the post above) :)

Remember the time i say what i wanted?
well, i finally have it...
and guess what i got?

instead of having only 1 item that i've mentioned, i have 2!!!
Thanks to clement :) he's just awesome but i feel guilty as this is not cheap...sigh

okok...
i know you wanna know what i got from him for my birthday.

I got this 2 stuff:~




Ahh...love it love it..

i guess most girls don't really have the desire for these stuff but i do!
Polaroid is cool whether or not u agree with it!


thanks for the surprise again darl.




My finals is around the corner.
Feel so unprepared.
Lotsa things to think of and all i can do is pray that i can do it with of course some effort from me.

Blessed me My Lord.





No comments: