Sunday, November 2, 2008

19-10-08 : MRDO'08

Malaysia Responsible Dog Ownership Day 2008

it's another year for my dog to have some fun!
this event was held in 1utama Central Park on the 19th!
yep is a day before my finals..
yet i will spend my time out to bring my dog to attend this event..
as i think we human can go clubbing or chopping n stuff..
but in malaysia...dogs are not allowed to go shoppingmall with us..
and this is the time that they can socialize with other dogs..
this is alwayz the time that i feel so happy to see those dogs
and the people who thinks that 'animal matters to them!'...

anyway let the pictures begin...



introducing my dog -bubble- *applause* *applause*




this is my favourite dog...*i still love bubble!* haha..but seriously i want this corgi!!! *rare*



*husky*





























*tsk* *tsk*


more husky


*more more husky*












so this roughly sums up the day!
lotsa husky and shih tzu this time..
and of course the dog's costumes!
so pampered...
bubble is nt left behind though..he wore BRAZIL!
though he's nt really a fan..ahahha
but looks so attractive rite?!


till then i hope any of u who have dogs at home...
bring them someday!
treat ur dog once in awhile please!!!
(=

till then...



me, him and bubble says "TOODLE-oo" <3

No comments: