Sunday, October 26, 2008

HOLA!

i'm back `yo!

hehe i'm so so so relieved as ALL my finals paper is OVER!
Feeling extremely fatigue yet i'm forcing myself not to sleep..
*crazy*
as i want to celebrate my freedom!
BOOKS beGONE!!

alot to catch up especially cheer..
i was in a state of dilemma..
just by missing for 2weeks, i became utterly blur about everything happened in cheer..
OCTOBER is definitely the restless month over the year!

my college fren is so crazy about post-exam holiday...
they've planned variety of outing since even before exams...
*sigh*
i'm greatly sad that im not able to join them..
i just don't know why i cant put down cheer...
seems like a vow to me...
im clueless..so..dont ask...
but hey, if you guys planned another outing maybe around end Nov?! do tell me...
preferably DEC!!!
i hope i'll be available by then which i expected that i'll be...

there's so much to talk about but my brain is just so light right now *due to lack of sleep*
so i shall end this with few short posts...shall we?



Darl bought me this guitar for quite some times ago...
pretty ain't it?
though is not branded guitar...i still lurve it so much...
colour WHITE? mmmMMM... pure nice!
same goes with the sound...

THank you beby...



next is just th epicture of that day i went to watch latte@8 live from sunway pyramid starbucks!


know him?
he's DJ NAS-T who also an actor in the local movie : 'KAMI'
this guy is so cute...

of course the host for this talk show is nontheless...
JASON LO *real joker*



if u watch 8tv quickies, u'll definitely know her...
RINA! *she's funny!*


oh...and today is one of my besties birthday!
LIXIN <3
hope to take the latest picture with you sexay!!
miss u lotz...

HAPPY 20th BIrthDAY!!!!!
xoxo



datz all for now!
will update about my *adorable and loved one* soon..
*guess who?!*

l-o-l

toodle-oo!!!

p/s i dyed my hair and cut it *no diff?! pfft*

No comments: