Sunday, May 18, 2008

Movie Time




This show for me is not a must watch.
however, the story still nice but then is abit
unrealistic in some way. Still,
this show managed to make me laugh!
Overall, Eva Longoria is HOT!
haha...


Hmm..
Guess i couldnt say much about this show coz...
this show is already given good review from many penny people.
So, need i say more?
Go watch it if you havent coz is just so awesome!
most people said they prefer Transformer.
But for me i will equally like both the movie!


Watch this movie recently,
is just so damn nice...
well at least is nice....
it makes me laugh so badly yet it touches me so many times!
Ashton Kutcher is so HOT!
seriously, especially when he wear the formal clothes..
If u happens to watch as a couple,
you'll learn something valuable about this movie..
hehe im not sure if u can find it out anot..
but yea i did...*i dont think darl knows what it is *

No comments: