Tuesday, May 13, 2008

M.I.A

hihi
just taking some time out to blog.
as i know, my blog is dying real soon.
so sorry!...
i should have cancel my blog instead of giving hope to the viewers!
Frankly,
i really wanna blog....
too much to blog till i dont know where to start.
even my darl started blog later than me, now post more than me.
im sux.
but then, im gonna blog whether or not
there's still people reading my blog...
*teehee*

First up,
.
.
i'm going to Thailand soon for vacation.
and after Thai, im going to
JAPAN!!!!
*laugh + biggy biggy SMileZ*
nope im not going japan for vacation but for competition!
Yes cheerleading competition *winks*
Though im just subs, its a great opportunity for me to
join the team!
i'll be leaving to Thai on 25th and leaving japan on 29th!
helluva holiday eh?!
Anyone wants souvenir??!!
please say something in my chatterbox!
*evil laugh* conned people to make my blog happening pulak!
Despite all the excitement,
deep down in my heart i'll be missing someone sooooooo much.
coz i wont be seeing him or even contact him
throughout the time im in thai & japan.

Because of all these travelling thingy
my money vanished gradually
*sigh*
T.T
seriously im so broke!!!!!!!!
Jo sponsor me please!!!
c im desperate for money.
though money is not everything yet without money
u'll be miserable...

i finished my statistics exams..
3 more to go!
struggling with my time.
having big problem managing my time
to study and to go cheer practice.
it's been like a routine for me nowadays.
cant enjoy life fully.
but i know that when everything is over,
i'll feel satisfied and is all worth it!
Cos all the hard works will pay off..

basically,
these are the few things that i
wanted to blog ler.
sorry no pics yet. maybe soon le...
oh yea..hehe i've been touching..
the G-U-I-T-A-R!
woohoo.
ok so jakun....
but i feel so happy coz i get to play.
though still *ahem* not good*ahem*
i'll work on it when i have time..
*hear that beby?
im gonna work on it!*

thatz all about it...
i'll post more often k..
stay tune!

do spend time to watch this..
Its one of my fav video.
ITS H-O-T~!
mmmMMMMmm






No comments: