Monday, November 19, 2007

hapless....

lately i've been so unlucky..perhaps, this is a star-crossed month for me!
i really hope i'm thinking to much...

starting from last 3 days...

friday, it was such a terrible day where i'm in a state of
commotion, frustration, dejected, indignant....
is as if im just going deeper and deeper to an excavation of darkness...
hoping for miracle to happen and save me out of all these problems!

saturday, it was a peaceful and relaxing day..
finally all the practices ive gone through have ended..
meanwhile is my 2nd sis's bday eve...
and so i waited for the night...
unfortunately, just happened to leave and waiting for the car in Kl..
i lost conscious and fell straight back to the floor..
and hit my the back of my head...it was extremely painful..
doubting if there's any blood clot in my brain..
still fear yet i haven't get a check up...sigh*

yesterday, went to 1utama...
in short, a kancil banged my kancil just at my side...
gosh! cant imagine going to shopping centre can faced with accident..
ended up all the negotiation n stuff finally is over..
however, the door couldn't close..
so how the heck am i gonna drive back with the door swinging freely back n forth?
and dad told me to get a string and tied up the door...so again..
where the hell can i find a string in the carpark area?
pondering n thinking thoroughly...
finally i saw my trackpants and i used it to tied one end of my door to the other end of my seat belt...
ah ha! brilliant ain't it? or was it unbelievable!?
anyway i felt so embarrassed whiel driving home...

No comments: