Friday, June 27, 2008

when the time comes...

I've finally decided to give up my post..
as captain...
most of them agreed...
though abit of heartache..
i think it's time for me to let go...
guess i don't deserve the post as time goes by..
Well...
i'm glad that ive been a captain for CHARM junior team!
and my junior team that have performed for C3!!!
i'll never forget the memory and good time we had together...
from all the commotion we've made to the happiest moment we had,
chatting all the way during practices!
i really appreciate the co-operation and being a team like a circle of friend!
*haha*
sounds like i'm leaving u guys or something huh?
Nola i still can see u all..
u still can see me...
after cheer08...
we're gonna be together again!
but im back not as a captain..
but same equal member as u all!

am not sure if anyone gonna read this...
specially my juniors...
but this is what i really wanna say..
just that i don feel is necessary to hv a gathering with u all..
and just tell u all im not captain..
sounds really weird...
so thats y i decided to do it this way..
BLOG!

till then...

memories!<3




No comments: