Tuesday, January 1, 2008

próspero año nuevo


It's 2008! Did u all enjoy yourself yesterday?
I went to 1U for the countdown. So much to update but i need to get the pics from him so it's easier and nicer to read rather than reading my monotonous post ...haha...> <

my 2007:
"one of the most happening year so far... an eventful year for my cheerleading... another tough year to make decision of my education... i struggle alot of time not only on studies but others... I still miss my foundation friends and the friends that i used to hang out with... alot of things have change i would say...i received shocking news from friend of mine......saw alot of my old frens (= to my best buds, good thing we still maintain our friendship! haha...

just sOOoooOooo much to say bout 2007...
of course, last but nt least, the greatest thing that happened to me in this particular year is meeting my darl. He became part of my life and i gained back my strength to survive. He NevEr fail to make me smiLE... and i realised he made my year(2007) Thanks fOr EverythiNG! *i love you* "

No comments: