Monday, July 30, 2007

always - by BON JOVI

And I will love you, baby - Always
And I'll be there forever and a day - Always
I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst andThe words don't rhyme
And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind
And I'll love you - Always


@---}{-----


ok i noe this is rather insane coz i've been making new blog again n again..
i dont give a damn though...i dont considered this as a new blog..
perhaps...is a new chapter of my life...a new beginning...*winks*
for past few dayz alot of thigns happened...
ive gone through lotsa pathos and seems like im so pathetic rite?
but now...it will be different..


i've found my inamorato;
u r like my shelter for everything....
...i believe it is fate that brought us together..
i have faith in this relationship that it will b perennial..seriously if i could,
i wanted to describe how miracle and empyrean is the feelings..
i'm utterly happy that i found you *you-know-who-you-are*
thank you for everythign u've done for me clement..
deeply in love with you *MUAX*


though it seems like such a blissful things to share..
it alwiz comes with risk...
"The more i love you the more i'm scared to lose you...."
nontheless, i only looked at the present, now, and this moment...
i cherish evry seconds im with you though...


oh....and not to forget....
to my friends who have been so happy for me...
even happier than me..haha*
i wanna say lotsa lotsa thank you to you all...
thanks for being there for me;
care for me; spending time with me;
whenever i was struggling with my life...
you all are sucha great friend to me...(=

No comments: